These are the most frequent questions that you may ask us about casinos online.
1. Online casinos are reliable, secure, honest? Are they not programmed to trick the games? Are there any guarantees that the results of the games are actually casual? >>
2. How can it be that casinos grant free no deposit bonus? >>
3. For the deposit bonuses, isn’t there the risk of losing both bonus and deposit? >>
4. Having nothing to do with the strategies, the dealer always has some sort of margin of profit. Is it really worthwhile, then, playing to casinos? >>
5. Why only some games such as Blackjack are recommended? >>
6. Following the charts is indispensable? >>
7. For what reason this website doesn’t provide any secret system or methods as the Martingale? >>
8. Are the .exe files of the casinos dialers or viruses? >>
1. Sure. The majority of casinos are reliable, secure and honest. All the casinos presented on CasinoBonusesList.com are.
Good casinos must offer a series of certifications such as:
- Certificates that guarantee the regularity of the game, the return of the winnings to the players (that usually correspond to the 97/98%), as those released from independent associations such as LGA (Lotteries and Gambling Authority) and eCOGRA (E-Commerce Online Gaming Regolation and Assurance).
- Marks like Online Gaming Alliance and Kahnawake Gaming Commission, two among the major institutes of control of the game of hazard online.
- Reliability of the software, certified as for example Playtech or Microgaming, two leading companies in the game of hazard online.
Besides all the reliable casinos must protect and guarantee the privacy of the player, protect the transactions with 128 bits cryptographic systems SSL connection and avoid the access of the game to under 18s.
Fulfilling all these parameters is really hard, and only serious casinos make it.
2. For a simple reason: gaining new players to defeat the concurrence, inducing them to addiction until they spend their own money in the casino.
Obviously once the bonus is done it is useless to keep playing by paying your own money, when the free bonuses and casinos are so many. You just need to register in another casino.
So the casinos grant the money for they are sure they’ll get them back in a second time. And they trust in the inexperience of those who play for the first time. But you will just need to follow the advises in CasinoBonusesList.com to compensate the inexperience.
3. Yes, the risk of losing exists. After all the casinos are no charity associations. But if you follow the advises of CasinoBonusesList.com and play to the right games, as the Blackjack, the chances of total loss diminish considerably.
Obviously the unlucky days can always happen but let’s remember that we won’t have lost our own money, but the money won thanks to the no deposit bonus.
4. Yes, it is true, the casino keeps a profit margin anyway. But calculating that this advantage is reduced by following the right strategy and, most of all, that we are playing with the money we won with the no deposit bonus and not our own, the chance of earning something really exists.
5. Because the profit margin of the casino with Blackjack is minor respecting to other games. You must pay attention to the fact that there exist various versions of Blackjack, more or less profitable depending on the number of decks used.
In the Single Deck Blackjack the advantage of the dealer corresponds only to the 0,07%, practically you play even if you follow the right strategy.
Other games where the margin is low are, for example, the Videopoker and Pai Gow Poker.
6. Yes, following the charts is very important. The charts have been made to suggest the best, strategically and mathematically, possible games strategy to raise the chances of winning to the top.
Playing with your own head and without chart may reduce considerably the chances of victory.
7. The martingale predicts of doubling the bet every time that playing the Roulette or Blackjack you lose a hand. And in case of a negative series, of keeping doubling the bet until you don’t win. So at least you will regain what you had betted.
In all truth, in this method there is a grave error: thinking that, as the last turn has been negative, the next will probably be positive. But actually the following results are not influenced in any way by the precedents.
It’s like tossing a coin and foresee that since last time was head, the second time must be tails.
Besides if you play this method you risk losing big amounts of money! Let’s consider the case of playing with this method by starting from 1€ and to run into a series of 15 unlucky turns (which is really possible).
From 1 and doubling from time to time we would have:
1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096,8192,16834. In the end we would have spent a total of 32,767 dollars (hoping you stopped long before this).
8. Absolutely not. All the casinos linked on CasinoBonusesList.com contain in the .exe file just the installing file of the software of the casino and of its games without dialers, viruses or spywares. The program to connect to the server of the casino will use your connection and not others not requested.